Thursday, March 31, 2011

How to Save a Life!

Just out of the blue today, I started humming How to Save a Life by The Fray.  And then I hit me!  I've got to learn this song on the piano!  The piano in that song is amazing!  Here's the video I'm going to try to learn from (You can listen to the whole thing if you want, but it's long.  The first part of the video is the actual song and the second part is the song played extremely slowly:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYjN2kmRj3Y&feature=related
Here's part 2 of the song (played extremely slowly lol)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OScOaArQ-wM&feature=related 

and this person plays it sooo well! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvPEEZ9nuUw&feature=related  

I really like this song as you can see.

9 comments:

  1. So, this is the famous Lila's blog...How exiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! (^_^) Isn't it? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe...Maybe not...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's soooooo pretty! Can't wait to hear you play it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^ XD

    ^Can't wait to be able to play it! lol =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I notice that you have'nt posted anything in a few days. BTW, happy post April Fools.

    I also love Mario. And cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Sry! I'm gonna right now! ^_^ Happy post April Fools! XD

    Go Mario and cookies! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. :O No Mario and no cookies!

    But back on topic...XD

    Haven't heard you practice this one in awhile...any progress?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes! I got a small part of the beginning almost mastered. I'm learning small parts of the song one at a time. =]

    ReplyDelete