Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trans-Siberian Orchestra


I know...it's not Christmas anymore, but I still would like to share this!

This TSO song is called "Wisdom of Snow": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2qs75YJVZA (I am not playing the song in the video). While I was on a trip, I watched this video along with other videos like it. I thought it was nice and easy enough to play on the piano. When I got home from the trip, I practiced the song and was able to play it pretty well after about 2 hours of practice. It was fun! I like playing the song a bit faster than the one played in the video.

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you were able to play that by ear! Feel free to use my piano the next time you're over, I'd love to hear how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruby! I'm sure the song will sound much better on your piano! XD Your's is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...we all know she can play it...XD Lol. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete