Monday, March 28, 2011

Rascal Flatts!

Rascal Flatts is my all time favorite Country artist!!! "My Wish", "Bless the Broken Road", and "Mayberry" are some of their most awesome songs!!! A few days ago, I came across this video while trying to find a video that would help me learn how to play "My Wish" on the piano. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHlt7NKKwmE&feature=related It's only part of the song, but I thought it sounded very nice!

Here's the song with lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQZvaDzyqHg

Aren't the lyrics great?

5 comments:

  1. <3 My favorite song. You play it, and I'll sing it. As long as no one is around. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "My Wish"! You should buy some sheet music for piano. :)
    BTW, your blog looks like it's going to be a lot of fun! I'm going to try and comment on your posts once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Liesl! That's a good idea!
    Thanks! I'm so glad you like it! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing about Rascal Flatts songs are that they tend to get stuck in your head, and then it's terribly hard to get them out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's soooo true!!! XD

    ReplyDelete