Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Busyness!

Life has been pretty busy!  I've pretty much had to work on two Church bulletins in one week because the Easter bulletin had to be done earlier than usual.  I can't believe that Easter is this Sunday!  Lent went by so fast!  I have my own car now which is awesome!  It's a Gold 2002 Toyota Camry.  I'm very slowly learning that song "How to Save a Life" on the piano.  I haven't gotten to far because of the busyness.  Last Sunday (Palm Sunday), I watched "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" with the whole family!  It was sooo fun!  My two youngest sibs LOVED it!  During the one part of the movie, when Reepicheep calls Eustace "Extraordinary!" with his strong accent, of course everyone had to try to say it the same way!  Well, everyone said it the right way except my brother, who said "A Strawberry!" instead.  Soooo cute!

4 comments:

  1. A Strawberry! LOVE IT! That is going down in history along with "cheese on earth" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, love the new blog background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ruby - ROFLOL! Indeedy!

    @ HOTM - ^_^ Thank ya! I thought is was very Easterish! X]

    ReplyDelete