Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just An Awesome Saturday

Well, today my family and I went to a ProLife Race!  It was an awesome experience.  I didn't run.  Maybe I will next year, or at least volunteer.  Two of my younger sisters, my dad, and some good friends of ours, all ran in the race.  They did very well!  They all placed in their own age categories!  I also met up with some friends I hadn't seen in a while.  The race was very well organized.  Some good songs were played (like "Live Like You're Dying" by Kris Allen, "Lean On Me"  by...well...I'm not sure who sang that version...so many different artists sing that song, and a couple other good random songs).

Well going to this race has rekindled my desire to be more involved in ProLife activities.  I use to be pretty involved, but after a while school and side jobs prevented me from being very active.  I've prayed in front of abortion mills, and volunteered at ProLife pregnancy centers before and would really like to start doing those things again. 

Well, when we all got back from the race, I did my Saturday chores (I know...fun, fun right?) and then walked down town, where I briefly checked out the Library, a consignment shop, and then walked to Church for an hour.  And in between all these activities I got to see my Aunt, Uncle, a cute little cousin!

So yeah, today was a fun filled day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment