Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I hope your day was a truly blessed one spent with loved ones! 

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (I believe I have already said so on this blog).  I went to my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin's house for Thanksgiving dinner this year. It was so wonderful spending special time with those I love.  The meal was superb!  We had wonderful conversations, played games, listened to fun music, and took some group pictures.  I have so much to be thankful for! 

Thanksgiving Prayer
Father in Heaven, Creator of all and source of all goodness and love,
please look kindly upon us and receive our heartfelt gratitude in this time of giving thanks.

Thank you for all Your graces and blessings.
You have betowed upon us, spiritual and temporal: our faith and religious heritage.
Our food and shelter, our health, the love we have for one another, our family and friends.

Dear Father, in Your infinite generosity,
please grant us continued graces and blessing throughout the coming year.

This we ask in the Name of Jesus, Your Son and our Brother.
Amen.
                                                                               (http://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=492)
How was your Thanksgiving Day?

God bless!

 ~ littleromanJMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment