Thursday, April 11, 2013

Knocking on Heaven's Door

Wow!  This is my second post in one day...

Today was a pretty productive day for me.  I hardly have work on Thursdays, so I tried to be more helpful at home with the chores and helping my little brother with homework.  I finally bought a car charger for my cell phone at Walmart.  I looked for shoes, but did not find any that appealed to me.  On my way home from Walmart, I picked up a couple things for my mom at the grocery store.  Later on, I did a bit of reading while waiting at the bus stop for the boy I watch some mornings and evenings.  I was reading the first book of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy "The Fellowship of the Ring".  I am at the part of the book where Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin meet Tom Bombadil.  So yeah, I had a good day off.

Well, my original reason for posting for a second time today was to share the link to this website I like to visit occationally.  These comics alway cheer me up and I hope you like them too. http://kohd.org/

God bless!

 ~ littleromanJMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment