Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resent Happenings

Hello friends!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, is having a Blessed Christmas Season and a Happy New Year's Day (also the Solemnity of the Blessed Virgin Mary)!

Life had been pretty wonderful lately.  I've been spending extra time with family and friends, enjoying the snow, working, reading a bit about the saints, and going to the movies.  I went to see Thor: The Dark World, Frozen, and The Hobbit, The Desolation of Smaug.  Thor was good!  Loki was awesome in it! lol  Frozen was amazing!  I'm a kid when it comes to movies and I'm proud of it.   It had such a sweet story.  And The Desolation of Smaug was simply awesome!  Even though Peter Jackson added a character that wasn't from the book (Tauriel), she was ok.  Three movies in one month...that was a first for me.

Lately, I've also been enjoying music, particularly movie soundtracks.  In my opinion, the music from the first Thor movie is the best movie music ever!  Frozen's music was good as well!  Here are some of my favorites:

From Thor:







From Frozen (I am sharing karaoke versions of two of the songs.  The lyrics might spoil the movie for those who have not seen the movie):






Ttfn!

God bless you!

 ~ littleromanJMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment