Saturday, February 22, 2020

Lent is Approaching!

Hello friends!

I know it's been a while!  Between Christmas until now, someone has practically been sick.  I'm still getting over a cough.  And I will just say that pleurisy is NOT fun.  Still getting over that as well.  Anyway...the Christmas season has come and gone (we had a wonderful Christmas) and now Lent is approaching.  Time is flying!  If you are giving up or doing anything extra for Lent, please let me know in the comments.  I think I'm going to work on taking more quiet time for prayer and less screen time.  I have also been focusing on living more simply and getting rid of things I rarely use.  It's so nice knowing where everything is because I have no piles of stuff to look through.

Well, to catchup, I will be posting some words of inspiration from St. Therese.  Have a blessed Saturday!


God bless you!

Mary Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment