Thursday, June 20, 2013

Owl City

For a while now I have been thinking, what is my favorite music artist?  I never really had one because I like a variety of different kinds of music.  I like just a few songs from many different music artists.  For a while I was thinking, maybe Brad Paisley or Rascal Flatts was my favorite, but country music is not my all time favorite genre (I prefer pop).  I want an artist who's majority of music is clean and catchy.  Just these past two months I have been listening to a lot of Owl City.   So far I am very happy with his (Adam Young) music.  My favorites are "Gold", "Shooting Star", "I'm Coming After You", "When Can I See You Again", "How Deep the Father's Love for Us", "In Christ Alone", "Vanilla Twillight", "Fireflies", "Deer in My Headlights", "Take It All Away", and "Good Time".  I think it's cool that he sings some Christian songs as well.  Here are some videos of my top favorites.

This one is in a higher pitch than the original.  It's still catchy.





God bless!

 ~ littleromanJMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment