Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Life Dream

I have been contemplating what I want to do during my lifetime, hopefully in the near future.  My life dream is to marry a polite, hardworking, Catholic gentleman, live in a simple house, be a homeschool mom (to the best of my ability), raise a family to become saints, grow an herb and vegetable garden (not a small one, but not to big either), be involved at Church in some way aside from going to Mass and Confession, do fun family activities often (esp. hiking, biking, and traveling), and go on occasional trips to the movie theater and amusement park.  The simple things in life are the things that truly make me happiest.  Before, and if, I ever get married, I'd really like to visit one of my best friends in Hawaii.  And one day I would love to visit Rome (Germany, Switzerland, and New Zealand would be wonderful places to visit too, but that is a lot...who knows though)!  I feel God is calling me to the married life.  Please pray for me, that I make the right decisions in life and that I follow the Will of God if I am called to another vocation.  Making life decisions can be very stressful at times.   Feel free to share any of your life plans! :)

God bless!

 ~ littleromanJMJ

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Made me really smile. :D I want to see you too! You'll have to come here or I'll have to go there. Hey, maybe someday we can even go abroad together! LOL.

    <3! KN

    ReplyDelete