Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I'm Back and Blessed

Hi there! I'm back! I know, it's been since 2015. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well, so many wonderful things have happened in my life since I've been here.  God has truly blessed me! ๐Ÿงก

To quickly catch you up on all that's been going on:

On April 9, 2015, I bumped into and old acquaintance at a Theology On Tap event for young adults.
After a wonderful couple of months of going to my young adult Catholic group together, we decided to discern the Sacrament of Marriage on July 1, 2015.   We were engaged on December 30, 2015 and Married on October 1, 2016 (the feast day of St. Therese of Lisieux).

Our daughter was born August of 2017 and our son was born exactly 17 months later (to the hour ๐Ÿ˜„) January of 2019.

Being a wife and mother has been my greatest adventure and has brought so much fulfillment to my life.  Even though there are plenty of challenging days, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Photo credits to Jemily Photography ๐Ÿงก

As busy as my life can be now, I still want to keep up with my blog.  As of now, my blog will mostly consist of a daily quote of encouragement and an occasional life update or whatever's on my mind (hopefully weekly at least).

God bless you!

Mary Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment