Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Trip to Pittsburgh

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! ๐Ÿ˜Š

This weekend we made a trip to Pittsburgh, PA to visit with family.  It was a fun time and we got to do some site seeing.  One of my favorite sites was the Cathedral of Learning.  There you can see what classrooms around the world look like.  Many people go there to read and study (I know I would if I lived close by!).  Even though we didn't get to see everything, (some of the rooms were closed and the kids started getting fussy) it was a beautiful place to visit.  For more information about the Cathedral of Learning you can visit:
https://www.nationalityrooms.pitt.edu/about/cathedral-learning.




















While in Pittsburgh, we also enjoyed a fun carousel ride, and enjoyed eating at a burger place called Burgatory. I'd say the food was heavenly. ๐Ÿ˜œ
















We also drove by the Tree of Life Synagogue that was attacked on October 27, 2018.  I'd just like to remind everyone to continue to pray for the 11 victims and their families and friends.


Finally, we got to go to the Saturday Vigil Mass at St. Paul Cathedral.  What a beautiful Cathedral! I wish so much that all Catholic Churches looked more like it! ๐Ÿงก


Pictures of St. Paul Cathedral below are from their website.  http://stpaulpgh.org





It was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to the next family trip we take!

God bless you!

Mary Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment